mandag 9. november 2009

Stampavie and more#68 and Stamp Something

Stampavie and more #68 have "Stars" and
Stamp Something have a recipe for LOVE something with
also 1 ribbon-2 papers-3 embellishments :)

I have used a new stamp I bought this weekend,
it`s Gillian F Roberts "Misteltoe and mice" is so cute :)
It`s not in regular Christmas colours but I have
used pink Bazzill basic,DP from Kaisercraft and
American Traditional Design,
I have used a ribbon and bling from my stash,
the snowflake is from Quickutz.
And I have coloured with Staedtler Watercolours and
watertankbrush.


The innside with room for a picture and
the back with my personal stamp.


I have been to a fair this is what I have bought :)







Have wonderful week and thanks for looking :)

8 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Oh Wow Kari, what a great shop you had.

It is so good to have new goodies to play with and this mouse stamp is really cute and looks beautiful in blue.

B x

Gry-Heidi sa...

Åhh, for et herlig kort! Utrolig søtt og herlig stempel, som du har malt helt nydelig :) Nydelige farger.

Jeg kikket etter deg på lørdag, men så deg dessverre ikke. Jeg var ikke der så innmari lenge heller, et par tre timer fra kl. 10.30, men rakk fint å bruke noen kroner :o)
Så mye herlig du kjøpte :)

Klemmer :)

Gro sa...

For et herlig kort, og supersøtt motiv. Helskjønt.

Valérie Goldenschue sa...

superbe carte, ce tampon est adorable.

merci de ta participation à Stampavie and more

Nancy sa...

Herlig julekort, vennen:O) Det motivet er kjempe søtt, akurat ferdig med mitt jeg og:I Arkene er nydelige, lekkert design.
Takk for koselig langhelg:)
Ha ei strålende uke.
Klemmer;O)

Michele Roos sa...

Such an adorable card Kari. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

BA sa...

absolutely cute!!!
tanks for joining us at stampavie & more
xoxo BA

Kevin Renz sa...

Kari,

What an adorable image and even cuter card. Thanks for playing along with Stamp Something this past week.