søndag 10. november 2013

Tea for Two




I have wanted to do this project for a long time
and now it`s done.

***
I found the tutorial here




To make this project ;

White and Pink Bazzill,
DP from Maja Design
flowers
heartpearls
ribbon
swirls from Cheery Lynn
Spellbinder Nestabilities

***

I found the picture on the internett,
it`s perfect for my tea and napkin box.

***



I have filled the box with tea bags and napkins.


I will enter my box in these Challenges ;

Crazy4 Challenges C4C211 ; Let`s frame it
Crafts 4 eternity Challenge R #149 ; Anything but a Card
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge # 84 ; Bingo - Perler-Mønsterark-Dies/Punch
Charisma Cardz Challenge #44; Anything goes

***
Thank you for stopping by today
and have a great Sunday!

***
Hugs,





7 kommentarer:

Olga sa...

what a wonderful idea Kari! I think it would be a good present for someone as well. Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Anita Lise sa...

Virkelig stilig serviettholder du har laget med plass til teposer:)Nydelige farger og vakkert pyntet! Takk for din deltakelse hos Nordsalten hobbyklubb.
Anita Lise :)

Vee sa...

A beautifully detailed box. Love the colour. Thanks for joining our challenge at Charisma
xx Vee

Anonym sa...

Oh my,what a fantastic project and so beautiful too.Just love all the little details.Such a lovely gift for someone.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Pinklady 68 sa...

En nydelig oppbevaringsboks!! Vakre ark, farger og layout!
Denne må du ha selv vel:-)
Ha en fin fin mandag!!

Klem Laila.

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is so pretty.

Playing catch up as I was away yesterday.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarahshandmadecardsx sa...

A gorgeous project and I love the image you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck.

Sarahxx