tirsdag 26. juni 2012

Pink Tilda with butterflies, And the winner of Karens Doodles Free image :o)




First of all I will thank you that visited 
my blog and left me a comment on
the last challenge on
Karen`s Doodles.

I have drawn a winner that is

*
*
*
*
*

 ***
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

***

please let me know what image you want
and I`ll send it to you on mail,
My email is on the top of the site.

***
So on to my card today
 I made another card with Tilda
it`s a Pink one this time.






                                                               To make this card ;

Beige and Pink Bazzill
DP from Maja Design
flowers from Storyteller and Wild Ochid
ribbon and heartcharm from my local store.




Tilda is coloured with Pro/FlexMarkers :

Skin : Apricot-Oartmeal-Blush-Almond
Hair : Walnut-Auburn-Cinnamon-Nutmeg
Dress,socks-butterflies and flower : Rose Pink-Pink Carnation-Blossom
Shoes : Burnt Sienna-Cinnamon-Tan



I will enter my card in these challenges ;

***
Thank you for stopping by and
have awonderful day :o)

***

Hugs,



9 kommentarer:

Cat's sCrap sa...

Wonderful realization with Tilda. Successful vintage effect. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Laila sa...

super fargelegging, virkelig nydelig!
du har valgt deg en super farge-kombo, or hele kortet er utsøkt lavet!

takk for at du er med hos Papiravisen,
klem fra Laila

brenda sa...

Yet another really beautiful card Kari and what pretty DPs' as well.

I hope you are well.

B x

mandy sa...

Stunning card hun love the papers and I absolutely love all the Tilda stamps and she is adorable and of course the cute charms too

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

Hugs Mandy xxx

KraftyKoolKat sa...

A truly gorgeous card Kari. Awesome flowers and paper.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonym sa...

What an adorable image, and a stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Malin sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Eva Marie sa...

Så utrolig vakkert ♥
Flotte papirer og jeg elsker denne Tildaen.
Takk for at du leker med oss i DVC
klem :)

Malin sa...

Lekkert kort!
Takk for at du deltar hos oss i Papiravisen!