mandag 28. mars 2011

Squigglefly Challenge # 91

It`s Monday and time for a new challenge on

SQUIGGLEFLY

this time we want to see your

"Handmade Pattern Paper"

We have some new wonderful artist`s joining the team

Diane Knott
Nate Owens
Paulette Long

I have used the image called
"Happy Easter Egg Bunny"
from
Paulette Long



To make this card ;

Yellow and Pink Bazzill
the Pink Bazzill is dry embossed with hearts from Docrafts
and the pink is from my stash,handmade paper,
the flowers is cut with EK Success with bling
the crocheted flowers is from my stash,
coloured with ProMarkers.

***

This is my second post today,scroll down to see my first post too :o)

***
Do come over and join in on the fun!

***

Thank you for stopping by
and have a lovely week :o)

***


3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hi Kari!! This is so sweet!! Such a darling image and beautiful Spring-like colors here!! TFS! HUGS

Holly Young sa...

So cute! love the little flowers and that pink with the silvery flowers is gorgeous!

Unknown sa...

Kari this is so pretty I love the flower paper, that is so gorgeous how you did this!