onsdag 10. september 2014

Star Books Gift





Hi and happy Wednesday!

***

I have made two Star Books,
they are a gift for the newlyweds,
my son,Steinar and his wife Nina

***

I made a album for them,with pictures
from the wedding and some word of wisdom.

****

I hope they will enjoy this gift.

****

It`s clean and simple decorated
with colour scheme from their wedding.

To make this book;

White and Lupine Bazzill 
Spellbinder Nestabillities
halfpearls
lace - to tie it together
Nellie Snellen heartdies
dies from MemoryBox 



Here is the inside with the picture and the text


Here is a picture from above, shaped like a star.


*******

 My next book is almost the same,
al little different but with more picture
and text.

To make this book ;

White and Lupine Bazzill
Heart die from Nellie Snellen
Banner is from LaLaLand
bling
halfpearls
lace- to tie it together
MS  butterfly,heart and lovebird punch
Spellbinder Nestabillities


The picture from above,shaped like a star.

****
And the book with picture and text with clean and simple decor.

I will enter my project is these challenges ;

Scrapy Land Challenges # 1 ; Anything goes using dies
Fuzzy and Fancy Challenge # 122 ; More than one fold

***
Thank you for stopping by
and have a wonderful day!

***
Hugs,





4 kommentarer:

Lori Kobular sa...

I LOVE both of your Star Books!! The colors and dies that you have used are so pretty!! I am sure your son and daughter-in-law will treasure them always!! Thanks for entering them in the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog's 1st Challenge!! I do hope you will join us in our future challenges!!

KraftyKoolKat sa...

Another really gorgeous Star Book creation Kari. The couple look very happy and handsome.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown sa...

amazing thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT

Yvonne sa...

Wow, wow, wow!!!! Thank you so much for entering the Challenge at Fussy and Fancy "More than one Fold". I wish you luck with your entry for the Top 5.