torsdag 4. oktober 2012

My first Christmas card


My first Christmas Card :o)

****

I have used on of the new images from

Bildmålarna

"Little Winged Friends- Christmas Letter"



To make this card ;

Burgundy and Brown Bazzill
DP from Maja Design
flowers
leaf
Spellbinder
MS punch
halfpearls
Glitterglue 

***
Coloured with Copics




I will enter my card in these challenges ;

Charisma Cardz Challenge #39 : Badda Bing! (Shiny /Bling)

***

Thank you for stopping by today
and have a wonderful day!

***

Hugs,




4 kommentarer:

Linda Therese sa...

Kjempeflott kort, Kari... så nydelig stempel og fin kantpunch og nydelig fargelagt. Flink du... som alltid :-). Og takk for en koselig helg hos dere. Klem.

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is a gorgeous card sweetie both inside and out.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

brenda sa...

A really delightful and pretty Christmas card Kari.

I hope you are well.

B x

Jill sa...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us for PTW 5th Birthday hugs Jill xx