mandag 9. januar 2012

Karen`s Doodles DT Challenge # 95 Valentine/Love






It`s Monday and a brand new challengen is here from

KAREN`S DOODLES

this week the theme for you is

"Valentine/Love"

I have used the image called

Date Night

I think it`s perfect for this theme
You can find it in the store here.


To make this card;

Green and Purple Bazzill
DP from Maja Design
flowers from Storyteller
ribbon from my local store
pearls from Kort&Godt
MS punch
text from Stampiness

"LOVE- can`t be seen with the eyes,
but with the soul..."

****
Coloured with Pro/FlexMarkers


I will enter my card in these Challenges ;

Papertake Weekly Challenge ; Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge # 67 ; Anything goes
Kort o Mania Challenge # 54 ; Punch It


****

It`s now open to use any image on Karen`s Doodles Challenges,
however only those entries using Karen`s Doodles
will be eligible for Card of the week and first place prize.

So come on over join in on the fun :o)

***
Hugs,



10 kommentarer:

Maggie's Crafts sa...

Simply beautiful!

Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

Maggie
x

brenda sa...

I always think purple and green make a perfect colour combo Kari and this card is just delightful.

B x

My Hyde Away sa...

Nydelig kort dette her. Likte motivet kjempegodt. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania. Hilsen Kirsten.

Jill sa...

For et flott kort Kari :o)
Herlig romantisk motiv og nydelige farger sammen.
Super fargelegging som vanlig !
Håper du har det bra
Klemmer

Ribbon Girl sa...

Hi Kari - Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

Shelby sa...

Another marvelous creation with beautiful details! I'm sure I tell you every time I visit your blog...I want your papers...hand 'em over!

Shelby

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is a really beautiful card. I adore the colours you have used and your layout is gorgeous.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

lam sa...

Så fin. Tak fordi du deltager hos Kort O Mania

Deneen sa...

Very nice card, I love the colour combination. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Linda S. L sa...

herlig, lekkert og gjennomført! :D
takk for at du deltok på vår utfordring nr 54 hos kort o mania!
klem fra Linda S. L