mandag 6. juni 2011

Squigglefly Challenge # 101



It`s time for new challenge on

SQUIGGLEFLY

this week the theme is

" What holiday is it? "

Use an image for any holiday but make the card for a different holiday than it was inteded.


So I have made a Christmas card with Summer image.


I have used images from " Summertime "
and the artist is Jackie Mathews




To make this card ;

Green, White and Red Bazzill
DP is from Ladybug and Friends
ribbon is from Panduro Hobby
flowers is from Papirdesign
***
I have coloured with ProMarkers

***



This is my second post today,scroll down to see my first post too :o)

***
Do come over and join in on the fun!

***

Thank you for stopping by
and have a lovely week :o)

***


3 kommentarer:

Holly Young sa...

I love this Kari! You got so creative with this challenge, and it's such a fun card!

Anonym sa...

WOW!! This is really such a brilliant design and I love what you've done with the colors and layout!! Great take on the challenge!! HUGS

JD/ Jill sa...

This is so creative and adorable! Great job with this challenge!