mandag 23. mai 2011

Squigglefly Challenge # 99 Paper Piecing




Monday is here and a new challenge from

SQUIGGLEFLY

the theme this week it`s called

" Paper Piecing "

I have used the image " Kite " from " Summertime " and the artist is
Jackie Mathews

To make this card ;

Pink and Yellow Bazzill
DP from Ladybug and Friends and some leftovers for the piecing
flowers from Kort&Godt
butterfly from Quickutz
halfpearls from Storyteller

***
Coloured with ProMarkers on the tail



I will enter my card here ;

Stampavie and more Challenge # 142 ; " Summer "
Truly Scrumptious Challenge # 57 ; " Anything goes "

***

This is my second post today,scroll down to see my first post too :o)

***
Do come over and join in on the fun!

***

Thank you for stopping by
and have a lovely week :o)

***




3 kommentarer:

jannes hobbykrok sa...

Så nydelig! Herlige sukkersøte farger!
Klem,Janne

Anonym sa...

Kari, this is really adorable!! Love the pretty papers!! Great take with the challenge! Smiles, *Vicki*

Holly Young sa...

This is really sweet Kari. I love the way you used the same paper in the piecing as you did the pieces in the background.